As part of our commitment and service to you, Freshness Fine Foods delivers products that are of the freshest premium quality. This quality assurance is to ensure your customers receive products from you at the highest of standards.
Our products are 100% pure and natural, free from any additives and preservatives. As a certified Australian Made company, our ingredients are sourced locally whenever possible and manufactured in our Marrickville facility.
A HACCP certified procedure is implemented in the manufacturing, packing, and storing processes of our products – all of which are annually audited by HACCP Australia.
Best Practices for Food Storage and Food Service
Breads, cakes, and muffins
- Frozen: 3 months
- Chilled: 7 days
- Ambient: 3 days
- Take out the night before if frozen – muffins are best served at room temperature, breads toasted, and savoury muffins heated for 30 seconds in the microwave
- For customers who hold stock, our snack bars (with the exception of the Bird Bar) are best stored in a chilled or frozen climate
- Storing in an ambient temperature is suitable if your sales activity has a monthly turnover, if not you MUST store the LOVE BARS inside a fridge/freezer (due to dairy content)
- Customers who hold stock must store muesli in a cool dry place for the best quality
- Storing in an ambient temperature is suitable if your sales activity has a monthly turnover of all stock
- For your customers: once a packet has been opened, store inside an airtight container and fridge to keep freshness and crunch
- Storing in an ambient temperature is suitable if your sales activity has a monthly turnover
- Store cookies inside a cool dry place; for best quality store inside a cool room or freezer